Friday, April 28, 2006

Star spangled rant--in English!

So now we see what becomes of this multi-cultural sensitivity, diversity laden, hyphenated American bullshit. Our National Anthem sung in a foreign language? Hellfire and damnation! So I guess the next step is... what? In Buddah we trust? One nation under Allah and Mohammed is his prophet? Shit! I refuse to quietly accept this crap anymore! I will speak my mind for as long there is still freedom of speech and thought in this country and I refuse to apologize for my race, religion, gender or anything else! And if you don't like it, fuck you and take your goddamned, I'm entitled, you-owe-me victimhood, and do it somewhere else!

No more revisionist history, no more political correctness or expediency! You have as much right in this country as I do, but no more! No special treatment because you're a different color, nationality, religion or sexual orientation. Like me, you have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but no guarantees and no money back. If you try and succeed, hot damn! Congratulations! I'm glad for you! If you fall flat on your ass, sorry about that, but don't ask me to bail you out. And don't use some politician to make me do it either! And if you try to use a litigation-lottery lawyer to force me or someone else to pony up for your stupidity, ineptitude or whatever, the both of you have to go! Sorry. Just link arms and walk east or west 'til your hat floats. You won't be missed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm... lets see here... you are here illegally, ( hence the phrase Illegal alien ), and you are demonstrating because our Government at the insistance of the AMERICAN people are doing something about it, and say it violates YOUR rights?? ... uhmm First off this is NOT your country it is OURS !!! the CONSITUTION of AMERICA is for AMERICANS !!! if you ain;t an AMERICAN get out, go stand in line to be here legally or go fuck yourself.....

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous - grow some balls and own up to your opinions! As someone who personally knows Dalt Danyon, and a grand-daugher of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, on behalf of those of us who have some balls, I attest that Dalt is a NATIVE BORN AMERICAN. One more thing, Dalt, how do you feel about the bastards (or should I say Bastardos?) changing the words to OUR National Anthem??!!

One more thing Anonymous - lean how to use American English punctuation! Oh, and you can go fuck whatever illiterate horse you rode in on....

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home