Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OMG where have I been?

Well kids, after a long hiatus, like a bad penny, I'm baaaack! Story short, new grandchild duties, brief illness, work duties, no time. Miss me? Probably not but, bloviate I must. Keeps me from going postal. If you're reading this, let me know. Whether you agree with me or not, make a comment. I love the give and take of ideas. Who knows, your ideas may be bettter than mine. Maybe we will both learn we aren't the only ones with these ideas. Maybe someone will learn something new. Who knows.


So, join the fray. Discuss amongst yourselves. Most importantly, VOTE. As writer Robert Heinlien said, "Sure the game is rigged. But, if you don't play, you can't win. "



Now on to recent Cincinnati events. Here's the first... Weather here is difficult to predict. But a few are consistant. Consistantly WRONG. Why here's one now...





The white death ain't coming. Please take all the milk, eggs and bread back to Kroger. Or make a shirt load of French toast. With or without Karo syrup. But no powdered sugar...Tim might overreact...again.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home